BAART BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
BAART Behavioral Health Services' (BBHS) substance abuse treatment program offers treatment within BAART Programs' continuum of care. We combine behavioral treatment with medical care in a structured environment for individuals addicted to methamphetamine, cocaine, opioids, alcohol, marijuana or other substances.
The goal of BBHS is to provide quality, individualized and comprehensive substance abuse treatment at affordable rates.
Each program includes:
• Comprehensive medical and psychosocial assessment
• Medically assisted treatment options
• Drug education
• Life skills education
• Group therapy
• Case management and referral services
• Random urinalysis and breathalyzer testing
• Relaspe prevention and after-care
BBHS has received a three year accreditation by CARF-the Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission and is licensed and certified by the State Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs.
BBHS treatment incorporates a harm reduction model, pharmacotherapy and clinic specific interventions that include motivational interviewing and substance abuse counseling.
• Low cost sliding fee scale
• At least 18 years of age
• Have acceptable identification
• Agreement to adhere to program policies and procedures